For The Extreme Professional Driver
Freight Studio - Driver Console
Released June 1 - 2014
Please visit TransportCode.COM for the latest information.
Track each trip with all stops, mileage, expenses and expected earnings (and much more). Integrated hours-of-service tracking with an actual log, and a planner's log to ensure compliance before a trip actually begins. Supports 8/2 Split Berth, New (2013) HoS Reset Rules and Half-hour rest provision that remind you and help you to stay in compliance. Many features (check the list below).
For MS Windows XP, 7, 8 - Introductory price $ 29.00 if you order during this pre-release cycle.
- Complete driver/trip tracking
- Hours of Service (Assistance) (Split Berth, New Reset Rules, New Half hour rest rule) Use actual and testing log to ensure compliance at all times
- Odometer, location and activity recording
- Customer tracking, including site picture and location map; also captures directions and GPS coordinates
- Mileage calculated automatically from one city to another for paid miles
- Track all drops and picks
- Use as much of DC or as little you want to. If don't want to track customers and orders, you don't have to
- Hazmat assistance for correct placarding, and hazmat database search (Canada & US) (Elements from Hazman software)
- Weight distribution on axles assistance (Elements from GSCALE)
- Load distribution assistance (Elements from GSCALE)
- Multiple vehicles, tractors, tractors (unlimited)
- Each trip in its own file with related miles traveled, fuel stops, picks and drops, expenses, layovers, wait time and expected revenue
- Import customers from other Freight Studio users. Select / reject by state or province.
- US and Canadian Ports database (including sub-port ids for Canada)
- US and Canadian customs brokers database
- Truck stop database (Flying J, Pilot, Love's, Petro, T/A and a few select others), including parking spot count, type of food, fast food chain, etc.
- Complete North American Area Code database fully integrated into customer editing functions
- Miles/Kilometers by State and/or Province
- ACI Border crossing procedure (in-bound to Canada) assistance with PARS tracking